Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring flowers in blue red and yellow

It's so beautiful outside with all the trees, bushes and early spring flowers like daffodils and tulips beginning to bloom. Since I now have a new macro it's the perfect time to try it out and preserve all that spring beauty. Inspired by a few amazing photographers on Etsy I went out for my hunt. Ideally I would love to take pictures of flowers in a wide palette of colors with all possible hues, shades and color combinations. I've started with blues, reds and yellows.
spring flowers
Here are beautiful pale blues with hints of yellow on a greenish background.
happy colors of spring
Bright reds of a Japanese maple look so fresh and juicy. The flowers are bitten by cold a bit but I'm sure they will survive! The shape of the flower head is very peculiar and unique.
bright jewelry
Bright yellow of a daffodil caught my eye. The flower looks like a porcelain with its petals being so fragile and light.

11 Comments:

Fine said...

Wow! Love it!

Yana said...

Gorgeous photography!

Unknown said...

Lovely!!!!

Yulia Kazansky said...

Very nice photos! Great job, Tonya!

IrinaN said...

Great photos, Tonya! :)

Natalka Pavlysh said...

so beautiful and tender! great job, Tonya!

lana said...

Beautiful! I like it!

YanArt said...

What a fantastic photos!I love it!

Maria Siyanko said...

Tonya, amazing photo!!!
Your are very talanted!

Unknown said...

I could gaze at these photos indefinitely. Stunning.

rizalaYa said...

So beautiful photos! Amazing flowers!